Monday 16 April 2012

Nothing of mine

I have nothing of my own to show today, having just finished a 12 hour day at work :-(
(large glass of wine is calling me)
So I thought I would share what Beccy made for her 'bestie', for her birthday a few weeks ago

 she did a fabulous job, with very little help from me:  I only helped out with sewing the seams together at the end

Once I had shown her how to blanket stitch, she just got right on with it.  She saved herself a fortune too - I have seen similar cushions going for about £12!!

6 comments:

  1. That`s so sweet - besties are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay, for creative daughters! Fabulous present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely cushion and pressie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful! I hope my daughters get the bug and keep it too, then I can look forward to lovely handmade presents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you've passed on those creative genes! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, well done to her...another one with the sewing bug?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message