Tuesday 17 January 2012

been practising

I decided to do a bit of practising of zippers before we all get allocated our partners in the Mouthy Stitches swap

I used up some scraps, based around the scraps that Jenna at Sew Happy Geek sent me: the lovely spools of thread



A few threads I should have tidied up before I took the piccie!!  I used a black zip, taken from an old skirt, and some red material for the inside
I may even use this to store my zips in, its fairly long.  Or I may just put it on the side at gaze at it lovingly!

11 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like that fabric with the thread spools. I should probably practice a bit, too. Those zipper ends never turn out how I want them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely - with the reels on it I would be tempted to put some inside it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great practice run - love the threads fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good and a pouch to keep zips in order is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic pouch catherine - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job C! Love the spools! And good for you for recycling your zip! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, I had a practice too, I'm not very confident with those zippy things! But practice does help...and a girl can't have too many pouches lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message