Tuesday 27 December 2011

Productive Christmas

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas.  My Christmas day was very quiet, but I did manage to do this:

I was on my own so I decided I would do something I wanted to do (ie definately no revision!)  I had this batik material left over: I don't really like batiks but I do love these colours


I made this whilst sipping away on my bubbly!
I also made one of these, on Christmas Eve after the girls had left:

Made from a tutorial on Cluck Cluck Sew, and lovely and easy to make.
Father Christmas was very good to me, yesterday (the girls came home boxing day so we did our Christmas day then)


And, to top it all off I won this



over at Sarah's blog.  What a great Boxing Day suprise.

For now though, its back to the revision, with a shopping day planned for tomorrow :-(

4 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful job! I really like the quilt. It turned out beautiful. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours of your quilt - really natural and fresh looking! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky girl ...a present and time to sew!! Lovely work,,esp the cushion xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours of your quilt and the cushion looks great, I must go and have a look at the tutorial. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message