Sunday 17 June 2012

Sunshine needed

I have been working on this ever since the retreat - it is all EPP


I was lucky enough to get some Walk in the Woods mini charms in my goodie bag from the retreat and I have been sewing away in the evenings. Its now all ready for some hand quilting and binding



I have also made a start on Lynne's ET phone home block .  This is a fabulous block and I have managed to get half of it done and love it

The colours don't look great in this, but when it's finished I will take closer pics to show the fabrics
The lack of sunshine is delaying my raspberries and strawberries


they really need some sunshine to ripen them up!


13 comments:

  1. Lovely stitchery :) Your ET phone home block is looking great! Our strawberries are having the same issue. At this rate the slugs will get them before they get chance to turn red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your paper piecing fun looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. any sunshine would do! Raining again in Cheshire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I am in love with your EPP block. I can't wait to see how you finish it off.

    The ET looks amazing too. Is it fun to make?
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice projects, I want to make that big star too. I wish some sun for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Gorgeous projects and you are on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mini! I'll be waiting for the big reveal on that. Great progress on the ET block.
    Funny my Father brought in some strawberries this evening =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stitch projects. I went to a pyo today and there are tonnes of strawbs in need of some sunshine and they estimate raspberries won't be ready until the end of the month :-0

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been bitten by the EEP bug. There is no cure at all! Lovely stitching. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love your epp! Those fabrics look great with the background color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo hoo - look at you!! Bring your strawberries and raspberries here - I shall look after them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely work Catherine!! If u find the sun sent it my way!! In need of vit d! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message