Saturday 29 January 2011

First blog

So this is my blog, I hit upon the name and decided to finally blog: maybe to no-one (apart from family!) but then that's ok. It's going to take a while to get in to this and to design my page, but it will be lots of fun.
My name is Catherine: I work full time, but have the school holidays off.  I love to sew, quilt and knit and try and do something creative at the weekend.  I am also studying for my AAT (accounting) distance learning, so find that the sewing helps me to unwind.  I live with my two wonderful daughters, 17 & 14, in the south east of england.  And it is a wonderful life.
I will post pictures of some of the things I have sewn and things that I am working on.  At the moment I have 3 quilts on the go, a baby blanket that I am knitting and a 'sew a long' from "LMS Adventures in Quilting" blog, all of which i will show you. Oh yes , and a secret project!
so now I have to go and work out how to make my daughters my first two followers x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message