Jenny and I went out for our tea tonight. It was such a lovely evening, and I had confirmation today that I have passed all my exams for my intermediate year of my AAT, so I decided to treat ourselves. We sat by the river in the sunshine
Unfortunately our meal was not good, we went for Aberdeen Angus burgers: we took one mouthful and spat them out - they were very undercooked and very soggy. We sent them back and I think they came back freshly microwaved (!!), but by then the chips were cold. All very dissapointing, but we enjoyed each others company and the sunshine, which is the important thing
This is something I have been wanting to do for ages : cover my boring black filofax. I didn't use a pattern, just went with it.
I am really pleased with how it has turned out. I made it with 'sleeves' as it has slots in the front that I can still use, so didn't want to cover the inside as well. Also, the top and bottom edges do not come over in to the inside as the metal binding on the inside would not allow this.
I used one of Beccys hair bobbles for the elastic bit and sewed a little yellow flower over it so that you can't see where it is sewn.
Now I am looking forward to work tomorrow, to use my new, improved filofax!