Thank you to Annabella over at Life's Rich Pattern , who has nominated me for the above award - very gratefully received. If y.ou take a look at her blog she explains how Lily of Lilys Quilts, got us all looking at other blogs. I really enjoyed mooching and reading and it was a great idea.
So, there are some obligations for this award:
1. I need to thank and link back to the person who bestowed the award - which I have done above. Please take some time to read Annabellas blog, she leads an interesting life and has some great ideas and fantastic photos.
2. I need to share 7 things about me, hope they're not boring:
- I live in Essex. I have been in this house for 10 years now. Its the longest I have lived anywhere: I am from an Air Force family and we moved frequently
- I have a full motorbike licence, although sadly, at the moment, no motorbike!
- I LOVE rugby union: can not wait until the world cup later on this year
- My girls and I learnt to surf in Cornwall a couple of years ago, and whilst I am not brilliant, I can stand up and catch a wave.
- I went to boarding school for five years - Enid Blyton obviously never did.
- Favourite films: Sleepless in Seattle, City of Angels and Planes, Trains and Automobiles. I have lost count of how many times I have watched them.
- Last one: at school I hated sewing!
And I also need to nominate some other blogs: this is tricky because I only nominated some blogs a while ago, and whilst I would love to nominate them again, because they are all worth reading, I think I need to pick some others:
1 sewnbyleila - check out her dresden plates and she has a great diamond quilt tutorial