Wednesday 13 April 2011

Pay it Forward

Fantastic, I was the 3rd comment on Sheila's blog, so I get to join Pay it Forward:


How does it work?
I Will make a little something for the first 3 people who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and it will arrive when you least expect it.

I will have 365 days to do it in. What's the catch? To get a handmade present from me, you have to play too! This means YOU pledge to send a little handmade something to 3 readers of your blog. It doesn't have to be quilty - just handmade.

You must have a blog.

Once you receive your "little something", you must post about your Pay it Forward on your blog to keep the fun going - be sure to use the Pay It Forward badge.

  This should be fun....

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message