Saturday 16 April 2011

Cupcakes




Tonight is my friend Zoes' hen night.  This is what Jenny and Beccy have made today and yesterday for the hen night


I was working all day yesterday and out most of today, so can take absolutely no credit for these fantastic creations

 Zoe is having a get together of her friends and family at her mums house tonight, for a pamper party, with nibbles and drinks.  I designed a 'Mocktail Menu' for those who don't drink alcohol and bought up a load of fruit juices, fizzy drinks, fruit, ice and straws. I did also buy some of the real stuff and we have plenty of bubbly as well.

So, now I need to go and glam myself up - the girls are already upstairs glamming up, and then decide whether to go for a manicure or a pedicure...... 





1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message