Thursday 7 April 2011

Next Project


This is my current project - i got the pattern from the moda bake shop.  I had some rather 70's material: moda charm packs, that I decided to use.



 The materials are a bit of a change from me, I decided to not go for the norm and I am glad that I did.  The squares come together really quickly and I have made little mini squares out of the cut offs, so no waste.

And these are Amy Butler soul blossoms charm pieces, there are lots of them, even though you can't see them all.  This was a mothers day present - which I knew I was getting, as I pointed Jenny to the right website!  So many ideas of what to make with these!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous fabrics. Great Mother's Day pressie. Imagine what you can gently nudge them towards for birthdays and Christmases.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message