My Carpenters Star is finally finished! I think it may have been on every FAL list for 2013, so nothing like sneaking in right at the last minute! This was all EPP'd and I actually have another one on the go as well, although I don't love that one as much
I have also been busy with Lucy's bee block for January: we had the option to do one of two butterfly blocks: I started with this one
Now this one was tricky. I have never really sewn curves before, but have watched Leannes amazing you tube video, so I decided to give it a go. After all, it's all about trying something new! As you can see, the block is a bit wobbly and I don't know if Lucy will be able to use it, so I did the other two as well: much easier.
And all these nights sitting in front of the telly meant I have completed another pair of socks. I have another two balls of this wool, so will find another pattern for them. These were flat knit socks, which were fine to do, but I didn't enjoy sewing the seams much so will stick to knitting in the round if I can
Tomorrow I will put up my FAL round up, I don't think it will be too bad!