Sunday 12 January 2014

2014 FAL Q1

So here we go into the third year of the QAL.  This fabulous invention has really helped me get some of my WIPs finished off. 
Leanne did an amazing job last year and has now handed over to Katy.

So here is my list for this FAL

1.  This project has been carried over almost since the start - no idea why because I really do love it


2.  My Hipbees blocks from November.  I have just received the last ones back, so at some point I need to find some time to get all of them together and made up


3.  I think that this needs to become a cushion and go in to my Etsy shop


4.  I have started some more EPP with some Scrumptious - would like to make these in to something


And that's it - rather a small list considering.  However, life is set to become busier over the next few months, so thankfully I may just be keeping it real!

Linking up with Katy


   
                                    Finish Along 2014

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects and a realistic goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects! Good luck with finishing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects to decide to finish. And completely achievable - Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those all look lovely - you'll have them all done, I have faith! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reasonable is the buzz word for this quarter :oD Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks a realistic goal, Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SMART objectives, well done. Lovely stuff there

    ReplyDelete
  8. Small but perfectly formed! Absolutely beautiful projects, loking forward to finishing along with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So short - loving the Hipbees project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all really nice projects. I am sure that you will make short work of the list. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You will feel so good once you have finished these. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great projects! i really love the colors in your bee quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck! I love your EPP projects.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eek short list! You need to start more new projects Catherine. They are all lovely though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message