Sunday 5 January 2014

FAL Roundup

So, today is the last day of the 2013 QAL: and I think I did rather well with 6 out of 8 from my original list

1 & 2:   My DWR AND my orphan blocks went from this


to this - completed and I love it.  2 items ticked off.

This baby quilt, which I was making for my work colleague's daughter


Which I completed (and never actually blogged about!)  The block came from Quilters Cache
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
I had two Christmas projects to finish, but only managed one
 
 
Didn't get this one finished - and hey, there is no rush with it now!!
 
 
 
 

I needed another sock.... and got that finished

 
This was an EPP block that I needed to do something with


And thankfully managed to turn it in to a cushion (got to love cushions!!)


 And these are the two that didn't make it so they will go over to Q1, which Katy will be hosting.







7 comments:

  1. Some lovely finishes and you have a whole year to finish the Christmas quilt now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great! I'm still debating whether or not to link up my one finish.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did really well. I did really badly. Think I put three things on the list and didn't get any further with any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cushion. You have loads of finishes! And nice ones at that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message