Saturday 21 December 2013

Preparation

Leanne posted a tutorial on fabric napkins recently and I was keen to make some, so I used some of my 'pre modern' Christmas fabrics to make some

So, I now have 5 festive napkins.

I am also making Beccy a quick cushion as she has already had most of her Christmas present (think Top Shop, Oxford Street!!), so I wanted her to have a few things to open
I have used the same fabrics as the bunting in her bedroom

I was up early today to get all the last bits and pieces and pick ups
Which means I am all done now. Tomorrow we are making gingerbread houses and chocolate truffles. And battening down the hatches if the weather forecast is anything to go by!

So, if I don't get to blog again,  Happy Christmas to you all and I hope you have a fabulous time

10 comments:

  1. have a wonderful Christmas and use your napkins on THE day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with the hice and truffles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And have a wonderful break, yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to your home from mine : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. So envious that your groceries are all in. I have a tesco run to do on Monday am before work and not looking forward to it. Lovely cushion for B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so organised!! And a pretty cushion cover, too? Smarty pants. *g* Have a cool Yule! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty cushion and the pre modern napkins. I did my last supermarket run on Friday and it feels soooo good to get it out of the way. Have a good Christmas. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the cushion and I'm going to make some New Year napkins seeing as I've given up on sewing for this Christmas! Have a fab Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message