Sunday 6 October 2013

FA(i)L round up

So, a long time ago, I listed my FAL 3rd quarter hopefuls (over here)

I think it's fair to say that I failed quite spectacularly finishing only one out of five!

I finished my Bee a brit stingy quilt.  You may have already heard me say how much I love this quilt and out of all my hopefuls this is the one I really wanted to finish - the blog post is HERE


These are the one's I didn't complete:





There are some amazing finishes over at Leannes', well worth looking at.  Also, a big thank you to the sponsors that have kindly contributed : you can see all of them in Leanne's post here.
Let's hope that the final quarter is more productive for me!

8 comments:

  1. That is a lovely finish! I hope you finish the double wedding ring this quarter, there is that great contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the 3rd Quarter is a tough one with 'summer'; the 4th gets us into pre-Christmas panic sewing, and achieving loads more!!
    Love your Bee quilt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you picked a lovely project to finish! I think like Hadders says the 3rd quarter is touch because of summer holiday's and good weather seducing us outside. I didn't link up. I'm going to for the 4th quarter though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing your pineapple quilt again. Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you have done great!! I just know I wouldn't finish anything probably!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well hey, any finish is better than nothing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a finish - it is lovely! Quality dahling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message