Well, I started off thinking that I hadn't done all that much. But when I got my pictures together I amazed myself!!
I got my Hipbee quilt all sewn up, ready to decide what to do next: I love how the different colours stand out
Made more progress on the DWR quilt: about half way through machine stiching it down
A bit further foward with my Siblings together quilt
An actual finish with this quilt for my friend who is currently undergoing chemo: I backed this one with a snuggly fleece blanket and it turned out really well (all made from scraps(
Did all my bee blocks (my bee blessed one is missing from here)
And finally got this scarf/wrap finished-it has taken a very long time (don't think in months!) but I am so pleased with it. It was such an easy pattern, I don't know why it took so long
Wow, so that was February. Maybe all of the above explains why I need to have a serious weekend of housework ...... but that's no fun!
Linking up with Lynne (at least I will tomorrow, as I am posting this a bit early!)