This morning I woke up with a bad back, something I do suffer from. I took some of my amazing special painkillers and got on with cutting out my fabric for the stained QAL that the amazingly talented Sarah is running.
This is the quilt we are making. I have used 10 FQ;s. There is some serious thinking to be done with placements on this on.
This is my block1 which uses all of the fabrics
I have cut in to my 'beach' fabrics and I am thrilled with the result.
It has taken me about 5 hours to cut everything out (yes really) but I knew that I needed to do it all in one go otherwise I might not get round to finishing it and I might have lost the design plot. This is my fault, as I was too lazy to follow Sarahs excellent instuctions and just started cutting. Morale of the story is to always read before you cut!!
My back now, after 5 hours of standing, appears to have completely siezed up, which is my own fault. But I am really pleased with what I have done.
Can't wait for the sashing instructions ....!