Thursday 26 May 2011

Mission accomplished - and some other stuff

So, here they are: 3 wedding clutches.  I had to modify them as I didn't have much material: 8" per bag in fact!  Anyway, I love them and am really pleased with how they have turned out - and they were amazingly easy to do:


The bag fits my important stuff: my inhaler and my lippie!


And the bag closes quite nicely with these in:



On top of these I: had a spray tan at 9am with Zoe, went straight to the hairdressers and got my highlights updated, did a bit (not a lot) of housework.  Then met the girls from school and we went and got our nails painted.  And I also managed to start the binding on this quilt:



I wanted to get this started as we are going away for a few days after the wedding, so can spend the evenings finishing off the binding.  We are off up to Kendal in the Lake District to stay with my dad and stepmum.  They are always relaxing breaks, so I am looking forward to that!

 Tomorrow we are ferrying stuff to the venue, so that will be exciting. Zoe was very calm about everything today.  And then tomorrow evening, I am out with my work collegues as someone is leaving.  They are always fun evenings.

2 comments:

  1. Damn you are good! I hate sewing slippery fabric so doubly impressed. Enjoy everything that is happening in the next few days and we shall wait to hear about it next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, they will look perfect!
    Intriegued by your quilt now.
    Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message