Monday 16 March 2015

Scrappy scissors

My time between blog posts seem to get longer. I have already finished a few things from my FAL list but haven't  managed to blog them yet.
However,  here is one of them:
I got my scrappy scissors all finished.  I used Katys pattern from Quilt Now and downsized.  The scraps are .5" finished and the whole thing finishes at 15 X 12
I used lots of bright scraps and just straight line quilted across. It's  already on my wall
Linking this up with Nicky and Leannes scraptastic Tuesday


7 comments:

  1. It looks great - a very satisfying make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to make a mini version! It looks fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job using the tiny squares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had seen this before and thought it was fab, but had NO idea the scraps were that little. Gorgeous finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message