|Tiptrees sailess windmill|
Lucy at charm about you tagged me this week, sorry its taken so long Lucy: it's been a long week!!
1. What's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
I went and got a tattoo just after I passed my motorbike test! I don't regret doing it but I did take myself by suprise!
2. What is your favourite time of day?
In the summer months, definitely early morning 5.30/6am. Its all so peaceful
3. Which colour of fabric do you use the most?
Looking around, it seems that I use whatever is going!
4. Did you have a toy/blanket that you took to bed when you were little?
I used to have a cuddly bear called 'Bermus' (don't ask!!)
5. What song always gets stuck in your head?
Pretty much whatever I was just listening to
6. What's the best concert you've ever been to?
Went to see Ultravox back in the day - very good
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I always wanted to be a travel rep - I still want to travel and will definitely go in about 3 years when my girls have flown the nest (or ideally not, so then they can stay at home and pay the mortgage!)
8. Camping or a hotel?
Well, its been mainly camping for us over the last decade: and we have only ever packed up and gone home early once, due to bad weather
9. Do you have a nickname?
None that I am aware of, but probably lots that I am unaware of!!
10. Can you play any instruments?
11. Would you rather call/text/email or write a letter?
Much rather write a letter and really love receiving them. I still have a lot of my letters from when I was at boarding school and last summer came across a lot of correspondence from a long ago holiday romance!! Great memories
Hopefully I will get some form of sewing done tomorrow - who knows, maybe sitting out in the garden and hand sewing!