Saturday 7 January 2012

Slowly catching up

Well, I have done a nearly full week at work and it has all been ok: sometimes its easier at work than all the rubbish there is to do/deal with at home!!
Anyway, I rewarded myself with some fabric:

I bought myself some lemon fabric a while back, so the limes will go with that.  I also have a small (getting bigger) collection of FQ's of beach theme material, so the footprints in the sand will add to that too.

I finished sewing this together, with a few changes:

I love how quick this was to do


Love the colours as well.

I did also start to sew the binding on my wonky stars quilt - until I realised that I didn't have enough!!  I will sew on what I have and then sew on the rest when I pick some more up from the market on Thursday (she says hoping they have the very same binding in stock!!
The girls are out tonight which means I get full control of the tv: hurray!  I have loads that I have recorded and a chilled glass of rose to go with it all!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day and the perfect evening, enjoy! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice purchases, and the star looks fabulous. Sounds like a very nice evening indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing what you do with your beach theme materials!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message